Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
In support of our continued growth, Darktrace is looking for driven, ambitious and hungry inside sales reps to join our Internal Sales team. This is an office-based position. You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing Darktrace across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers’ sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of our offering.
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits