Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
This exciting and diverse role touches on all aspects of partner management, including:
- Developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations
- Drive and develop new logo opportunities with channel partners
- Drive and develop upsell opportunities with channel partners
- Responsible for partner leads and revenue
- Building professional networks and branding
- Developing and executing business plans for strategic growth
- Conducting market research and synthesizing reports of business metrics
- Negotiating contracts with strategic partners and attending meetings to serve as representatives of their organizations.
- Travel will be required.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience commercial experience managing partners or selling enterprise wide software or services solutions through software channels.
- A proven track record at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts, both at the customer level and corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to assemble and present effective sales presentations at the C-Level
- Must be highly motivated and able to function independently within their territory as well as within a cross-functional team