Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The position we are recruiting for is a Salesforce Developer, helping us implement Salesforce from scratch and the ground up. The successful person will have a number of years experience developing Salesforce into other companies and will help us achieve a great partnership with Salesforce. Ideally this person will know best practices, some challenges which may arise and help guide our team through the integration process.
- Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs of the business.
- Provide customised solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- To communicate with different project managers, stakeholders, and technicians and ensure efficient participation in all the different phases of development from testing to maintenance.
- To troubleshoot any bugs in the system.
- Create implementation timelines and development goals.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure meets the scope of Solution Design phase.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals at present and with the future in mind.
- Providing training to other junior developers to upskill and share Salesforce knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (Essential)
- 2/3 years of Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer (Essential)
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certifications (Essential)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification (Essential)
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce IDE (Integrated Development Environment) (Essential)
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification (Essential)
- Proficiency in various database scripting languages like MYSQL, Apex, Native, VisualForce (Desirable)
- Intermediate knowledge of APEX coding standards (Desirable)
- Well-versed with the Lightning framework (Desirable)
- Hands-on experience with different types of tools of Salesforce IDE (Essential)
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Company performance bonus
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional x1 day holiday for your birthday
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Other benefits include employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, matched charitable giving, employee assistance scheme, free fruit and regular social events