Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
As Technical Manager for Strategic Delivery, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of senior Darktrace technical specialists, focused on delivering technical value to our largest clients. You will work in collaboration with our Customer Success, Analyst and Partner Channel leadership to ensure customers receive maximum Return on Investment from their CyberAI LoopTM, and to secure their renewal with Darktrace.
This dynamic, varied, customer-focused technical position requires strong leadership experience and skills, deep knowledge of the cyber security industry, and a passion for driving technical excellence.
- Lead, inspire and manage our growing Strategic Delivery team across EMEA, providing clear direction, coaching and performance management to maximise their individual and collective potential.
- Collaborate with Go-To-Market leadership to develop strategies, set targets, and create actionable plans to achieve revenue and growth objectives.
- Be the technical point of contact for a small portfolio of large Darktrace clients.
- Join conversations with Darktrace customers where appropriate to drive revenue growth, unlock problems, and build relationships
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the cyber security industry, ensuring you and your team possess deep knowledge of the company’s cyber security offerings to effectively address customer requirements
- Foster and uphold a fantastic team culture aligning with our values
- Acting as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and internal teams within Darktrace
- Experience managing a regional technical engineering team for a IT, software or cybersecurity organisation (Essential)
- In-depth and hands-on understanding of cyber security concepts, technologies, and industry trends, including knowledge of various security solutions, email and network infrastructure and threat landscape. (Essential)
- Confident, polished communicator with a proven ability to build lasting, critical business relationships (Essential)
- Strong knowledge in both on-premise and cloud networking (Essential)
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop high-performing technical teams, with strong coaching and mentoring skills to drive individual and team success. (Essential)
- Ambitious: you aim high for yourselves and for your customers. You are a proactive self-starter who works with integrity.
- Collaborative: you are collaborative and team oriented. You can work with a variety of different cross-functional team members and stakeholders in the business. You are equally willing to ask for help or roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Curious: you think deeply and logically to find creative solutions, always looking for a new approach to a problem.
- Tenacious: You are bold and focused; willing to try new things and adjust course if they aren’t working.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Other benefits include employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, matched charitable giving, employee assistance scheme and regular social events.