Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Following the successful launch of our new dedicated Cloud solution, Darktrace are seeking to create an overlay team of Cloud Technical Specialists. This fast-paced and high-profile customer focused role will support our EMEA sales teams on our largest customer opportunities in Cloud.
You will use your expertise to provide technical pre-sales guidance, partnering with account teams to drive revenue growth and further the adoption of our cloud products. As a key technical expert, you’ll be a go-to leader within the field for both customers and internal teams.
More about the role:
Help to secure client multi-cloud environments using Cyber AI, share your passion and deep knowledge of cloud provider suites in this client facing role at the cutting edge of cyber security solutions. You’ll be using your technical excellence to meeting client and account team needs, ultimately leading to increased revenue and client satisfaction.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Partnering with account and leadership teams to develop cloud-specific sales strategies to achieve revenue and growth objectives,
- Supporting customers through demos and Proof of Value, positioning Darktrace in their cloud environments,
- Identifying new opportunities for upsells in cloud by developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners,
- Sharing your insights via technology reviews and product findings,
- Supporting the account team in designing deployment plans and architectures for customers
What we are looking for:
We welcome applications from candidates who combine a strong track record of experience as a software sales engineer or technical account manager role with expertise in at least one cloud service provider platforms. Ideally, you’ll have a relevant certifications to support this experience, and will have strong knowledge of both on-premise and cloud networking. You’ll also likely have:
- Experience of supporting consultative selling through technical expertise,
- Strong and polished communication skills, you’ll be able to share complex information in a compelling way,
- The ability to build lasting business relationships,
- A collaborative approach, able to guide where needed to ensure team success
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Other benefits include employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, matched charitable giving, employee assistance scheme, free fruit and regular social events.