As Google Cloud's premier partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, cloud engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
We are now looking for an experienced sales professional to join and lead the growth and business development efforts, with a focus on landing and establishing new accounts in the Nordics region. This role will be critical to ensure we meet our 2023 growth targets. This would suit someone who's reached a pivotal point in their sales career and is ready for that next challenge, personally and professionally, as they journey with us through Datatonic’s next chapter. You can also expect to work alongside our strategy team to develop both short and long-term growth targets for the Nordics region. In return, we offer you support, resources and advice on best practices from the UK team where needed.
At Datatonic, we pride ourselves in our commitment to collaboration and so a successful sales lead will need to possess both commercial skills as well as emotional intelligence as they manage and motivate multiple teams and personas to ensure successful outcomes of complex deals.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to successfully build long lasting business relationships both internally and externally, and willing to drive the full sales life cycle of potential deals.
The main responsibility of the role will be to drive the pipeline of opportunities and bring these deals to a successful close.
- Proven commercial acumen and results; understand the professional services industry, the sales lifecycle and knowledge on cloud sales
- An ability to think strategically and plan accordingly in order to engage/identify new deals
- Ability to work across the whole business and collaborate with both technical and commercial teams to ensure a successful outcome for clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity and passion for all things cloud
What would really set you apart:
- Experience of Google Cloud Sales
- A real passion for technology, ‘infectious’ in your enthusiasm for ML, AI, Big Data and Analytics topics!
- Proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages (this would be ideal but not essential)