Enterprise Sales Executive
Are you ready to elevate your career in the dynamic realm of data and artificial intelligence? Datatonic, a trailblazing consultancy at the forefront of transformative technological solutions, invites you to embark on a thrilling journey as an Enterprise Account Executive. As a key player in the Datatonic-Google partnership, we've proudly earned the esteemed title of Google's Partner of the Year five times.
Here's your chance to make an impact by collaborating with major players in the Telco, Gaming, Media & Entertainment space. As an Enterprise Account Executive at Datatonic, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with industry giants, shaping the future of data-driven decision-making for these influential sectors. Join our team and play a pivotal role in crafting cutting-edge AI solutions, optimizing data analytics, and driving unprecedented revenue growth and cost reduction for renowned brands. If you're passionate about pioneering innovation and want to be part of groundbreaking projects, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
About the Job:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will own a big part of the sales strategy and its execution in tandem with other departments (Delivery & Technology). You will directly contribute to our revenue growth, build strong sales processes, oversee pipelines from qualification to close and manage day-to-day sales operations.
What success looks like as an Account Executive:
- You are consistently overachieving the company’s revenue targets
- You’ve familiarized yourself with the business model and developed the ability to confidently speak about data and analytics with prospective clients
- You are an overall positive influence within the team
- You have dramatically reduced our sales cycle length though processes and grit
- You work with colleagues to successfully identify opportunities for renewals and upsells with existing clients
- You maintain CRM/sales tool with up-to-date information
- You work with the team to create strong sales collateral
- You are self-directed and you have the ability to manage simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years of sales success in a high-growth company
- Experience with CRM and automation (Salesforce).
- History of absolutely crushing 7-figure sales targets
- Experience with managing relationships (partners, clients, prospects, co-workers etc.)
- Enough exposure to data and analytics that you can speak about it with authority
- Experience managing Channel & Partners relationships
- Experience communicating and managing relationships with senior executives
- Stellar listening, speaking, presentation, and writing skills
- Complete alignment with our culture of transparency, empathy, accountability and performance.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully collaborating on projects with Google Cloud, showcasing a deep understanding of their products and services.
- Possess a well-established network of relationships with key stakeholders within Google Cloud.
- Experience in Telco, Media & Entertainment, Gaming is an asset
- A basic understanding of the cloud migration landscape coupled with insights into the AI/ML domain, providing the necessary groundwork for contributing to client discussions and strategic planning
Perks of working with us:
- Five (5) weeks of paid vacation, yearly.
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution.
- Group insurance (extended health & dental) - individual premium paid 100%.
- 100% employer-paid Tele-medicine.
- Home Office budget - We are 100% remote.
- CA$50 bi-weekly for expenses
- Company-supplied MacBook Pro
- 400$/year for books (including a reading device if you need one!).
- Regular Company off-sites and meetups.
Datatonic is an equal-opportunity employer. We're committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status. Our current team is made up of folks from very different backgrounds, including a former librarian, oceanographer and comic bookstore owner! If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway! Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you need assistance or accommodation due to disability.