disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Why You’re Here
You have a passion for marketing and are looking to apply and develop your skills in a fast-moving company. You are someone who is both creative and analytical minded. You are someone who thinks holistically especially when talking to prospects and customers.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. You’ll be part of the global marketing team, responsible for driving and building the digital marketing strategy as well as measuring performance across our digital platforms. You’ll be responsible for management of the global website, creating governance and process for the wider marketing team. The role requires you to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement a best-in-class customer engagement and experience strategy. As an experienced Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be both creative and analytical, leveraging testing tools and data-driven insights to optimise and automate areas of the website whilst ensuring the highest quality of customer experience is achieved.
- There has never been a more exciting time to join disguise as a Digital Marketer. With a new website being designed, and a brand refresh underway, the keys to our digital output will rest in your hands.
- As the business grows 50% YoY in both revenue and staff, you will be given the opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic team, and play a major role in delivering huge success in the entertainment industries.
- You will need to launch a digital strategy to drive a core part of the marketing strategy and ensure success across all digital channels
- Set the goals, strategy and tactics within your discipline required to meet company objectives
- Work between all departments to play a key role in the re-launch of disguise.one, and the ongoing stewardship of our digital shopfront
Day to Day
- Act as a gatekeeper for all our digital platforms, ensuring adherence to governance digital best practice, and quality standards – and act as a digital brand guardian ensuring all content adheres to firm-wide guidelines.
- Work with our Content Marketing Manager to manage the SEO strategy and improve our organic presence, relevance and authority through website content and technical optimisations
- Own and manage the marketing website roadmap of improvements
- Evaluate the end-to-end online customer journey and put forward practical ideas to improve the user experience
- Ensure that the content on the website is accurate, up to date, and reflects our product, brand, and values.
- Become an established first point of contact for content management requests and queries, and implement ad-hoc website updates
- Monitor and report on website traffic and performance analytics, working closely with Marketing Operations to put results into actions
- Identify and implement improvements to optimise experience and conversion
- Set-up website tracking and reporting according to the global campaign framework
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team on the role and effectiveness of digital tactics within broader campaigns and go-to-market initiatives
- Work with the wider marketing team to influence the development of content for the website
- Lead 3rd party paid media companies (including AdWords), set strategy, coordinate budget and contracts with campaign marketing manager
- Agency management: Responsible for managing the relationships between agencies and partners including website development work, and Google Analytics to optimise the customer experience and department tracking
- Ensure that we are compliant with website regulations like GDPR, leveraging tools like Cookiebot to protect visitor information
- Carry out CMS onboarding training to new joiners of the marketing function, and promote the use of digital content briefing forms and relevant page type guidance
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and managing websites
- 5+ years in roles associated with digital marketing in technology companies
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives while fostering strong working relationships
- Attention to detail to build, maintain and optimize impactful website strategy for global and multilingual websites
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO best practice and implementation
- Previous experience with pixel and tag generation
- You’ll be data driven and be able to manage multiple projects, teams and agencies simultaneously
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in order to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Good problem-solving skills with a creative flare
- An appreciation of digital design and UX/UI principles
- High design standards and great attention to detail
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Strong degree (2.1 or above) in marketing
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.