disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
About the role:
This is a role working predominantly with the Executive Assistant providing general support to the C-Team. The right candidate will need to be a self-starter who possesses a ‘pitch in’ mentality and is able to prioritise and achieve deadlines.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support to the C-Team and occasionally the Senior Management Team
- Maintain multiple calendars across time zones; schedule internal/external meetings for the C-Team
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements on behalf of the C-Team with our travel provider
- Prepare for internal meetings by organising meeting rooms, setting up audio/visual, greeting guests
- Process expense reports using the Expensify application
- Source and book venues for off-site meetings and workshops
- Managed on-site room bookings, coordinate stage demo’s with Stage Manager
- support with staff parties and socials
- Organise onboarding bags for new starters
- Work closely with the Office Manager making sure the office is well maintained and tidy, photo wall upto date etc.
- Organise staff gifts - birthdays, new baby etc
- Provide necessary cover for other Executive Assistant / Office Manager when necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills are vital for this role.
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organised and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively while meeting deadlines
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to manage travel and calendar schedules
- Strong IT skills, Google Applications, Slack & Confluence advantageous
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent out there. Our benefits for every perm hire, globally include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Salary - reviewed every twelve months w/ equal pay for equal work, and proactive pay increases for growing responsibilities
- Above and beyond gift voucher awards
- Long service rewards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Gig allowance - £400 (or equivalent currency) on tickets every year
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am , and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices
- Enhance holiday entitlement - 20% above the statutory
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing - subscription to the calm app, weekly desk-yoga and mental health first-aid buddies
- Healthcare cash back plans & employee assistance programmes
- Coaching & mentoring
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.