disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Broadcast Sales Manager, APAC
Report to Head of APAC Sales
Disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences, and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Disguise is looking for rainmaker sales professionals to join its international business development team as full-time Sales Manager for Broadcast market in APAC. The Sales Manager is a high-profile position with substantial responsibility for sales strategy and managing Disguise broadcast sales in and channel network throughout APAC and India. The ideal candidate is a seasoned sales professional that is experienced with solution selling and has well established contacts throughout the region.
- The role will be focusing on the Broadcast & Film market in APAC and India.
- Develop a sales and market strategy that addresses the short-, medium- and long-term commercial objectives for the business. The role will 'sign-up' and take ownership for this and will be evaluated on their ability to deliver.
- Assume a lead role in all major sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Manage a network of Resellers/Distributors/SIs, based on a defined priority listing of territories and clients.
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and when appropriate orchestrate the sales process through indirect channel partners.
- Evangelize customers and partners to build highest confidence, trust, and loyalty for Polygon Labs and Disguise.
- Ensure that all required reporting is accurate and received in a timely manner.
- Provide sales data as required to the EVP detailing achieved and pipeline revenue, together with a full list of account prospects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Will have a proven track record as a Sales position of hitting pre-determined sales revenue and margin targets.
- Must be highly experienced in solution selling which could be in Broadcast Technology, Pro-AV, Film Production.
- Empathy and passion for the Media industry is imperative.
- Well-practised in tailoring a sales strategy that accurately and effectively meets the demands of a business.
- Highly customer-focused, relationship-driven and able to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of clients whilst meeting the commercial needs of the business.
- Comfortable and experienced in running an international sales business with genuine empathy for different cultures.
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting C-level meetings and negotiations with customers.
- Working knowledge of broadcast system requirements and ability to acquire and apply technical knowledge and understanding within a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Must be able to travel in APAC and India.
- Use of Salesforce for effective sales management
- Quick to understand technical requirement
- Highly organised with good time management, working to deadlines and set targets
- Achieving commercial targets and objectives
- Experience with Salesforce for sales activity, quoting and opportunity management.
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent globally out there.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.