disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
This position will be ideal for a person with experience in processing vendor invoices on Netsuite and knowledge of processing manual payments through banking software (HSBCNet will be a distinct advantage). This role is working within a fast-paced and dynamic business that has plans to grow significantly in the coming years, this will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience and should they be working towards a professional qualification the company is willing to provide study support to help facilitate this.
London (Transitioning back to flexible working)
- Responible for checking the accounts inbox for incoming emails
- Proven record of processing high volume of invoices
- Maintaining purchase ledger and ensure all bookings are posted on time.
- Generating purchase orders until we launch our automated solution where you will be the main point of contact.
- Preparing payment runs for our banking system.
- Maintaining PDF copies of invoices within NetSuite linked to vendor bills.
- Filing and scanning of supplier contracts on our server network.
- Assisting with supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with sending out remittances to suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure Netsuite (accounts system) records reflect supplier account statements, bank details, address details and contact details
- Assisting with corporate card requests and reconciling transactions
- Assisting with reviewing staff expenses in Expensify ensuring submissions are compliant with policies, importing into NetSuite system and providing support to staff
- Assisting the department with Expensify preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with reconciling balance sheet accounts and working with the operations team and Financial Accountant to ensure all stock is accounted for.
- Assisting the finance team with a variety of tasks, including sending cash summary internally, bank reconciliation on a daily basis, sending customer account statements & owning TBs for 2 small entities within the group.
- Preparing a forecast of purchase ledger payments for inclusion in the cashflow forecast.
- Preparing procedure notes.
- Preparing AP information for Audit and assisting with the Year-End Processes.
- Support the Finance Manager and Finance Planning and Manager in adhoc tasks as required
- Checking the accounts inbox for incoming emails
- Minimum 3 A-Levels/AS Levels with grades A-C.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A*-C Grades inclusive of Maths and English
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Gmail
- Knowledge of bank payment systems (HSBCNet and advantage but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Keen to learn new skills, processes and systems
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, asking for and giving support as needed
- Punctual and reliable team player in possession of a strong work ethic
- Results-driven with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Looking to develop skills and grow with the company
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.