disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Customer Success Manager, LA - Disguise
The Customer Success Manager will report directly to the Global Head of Customer Success and work closely with the VP of Sales. They will work cross functionally with all client stakeholder divisions within disguise (ie, sales, special projects, support, product development, and engineering). The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager will be to manage the disguise relationships with our key accounts and ensure their success and satisfaction with our products and services.
The successful candidate will be an organized and confident self-starter with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. They will be able to understand and communicate the unique requirements and challenges of each key account, and develop customized strategies and action plans to ensure their success.
They will need to be confident in applying themselves to a variety of projects, take the lead, and raise issues.
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and support, to ensure seamless onboarding, implementation, and ongoing support for key accounts..
- Serve as the primary point of contact and advocate for our key accounts, building strong relationships and maintaining regular communication to understand their project needs and objectives.
- Act as a customer advocate within the company, gathering feedback, suggestions, and feature requests from key accounts and effectively communicating them to the relevant teams.
- Keep organized documentation of conversations and any implementation strategies
- Monitor project timelines, deliverables, and budgets to ensure timely and successful project completion.
- Maintain clear and open communication with accounts, providing regular project updates, addressing concerns, and managing expectations.
- Apply strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring each project receives the necessary attention and resources.
- Clear progress reporting to Head of Customer Success, VP & C-Team
- Make decisions within given tolerance
- 5+ years of proven ability to manage multiple accounts & projects concurrently, to budget, on time and to a high quality
- Comprehension of Disguise technology and/or Virtual Production (preferred, but not required).
- Self-motivated individual with a confident and proactive approach.
- First class communication, analytical, problem solving and team management abilities
- Create and sustain a positive and productive team culture to ensure success
- Someone who is flexible, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent project management and leadership attributes to include:
- Customer relationships
- Task scheduling
- Communication management
- Ability to present formally to senior staff
- Experience of working in the creative industries.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results.
- Strong track record of successfully managing customer relationships and driving customer satisfaction
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, enabling them to build rapport with customers, understand their needs, and provide clear guidance and support.
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical and problem-solving Skills:
- Growth mindset, always seeking opportunities to learn and stay updated with industry trends and best practices.
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.