disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Broadcast Sales Manager
Role: Broadcast Sales Manager EMEA
Reports to: Sales Director EMEA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Disguise is looking for an experienced, strategic sales professional to join its international business development team as full-time Sales Manager for Broadcast in EMEA. The Sales Manager is a high-profile position with substantial responsibility for sales strategy and managing Disguise broadcast sales in and channel network throughout EMEA. The ideal candidate is a seasoned sales professional that is experienced with solution selling and has well established contacts throughout the region.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The role will be focusing on the Broadcast & Film market in EMEA.
- Develop a sales and market strategy that addresses the short-, medium- and long-term commercial objectives for the business. The role will 'sign-up' and take ownership for this and will be evaluated on their ability to deliver.
- Assume a lead role in all major sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Manage a network of Resellers/Distributors/SIs, based on a defined priority listing of territories and clients.
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and when appropriate orchestrate the sales process through indirect channel partners.
- Evangelize customers and partners to build highest confidence, trust, and loyalty for Polygon Labs and Disguise.
- Ensure that all required reporting is accurate and received in a timely manner.
- Provide sales data as required to the EVP detailing achieved and pipeline revenue, together with a full list of account prospects.
- Proven track record in a senior Sales position of hitting pre-determined sales revenue and margin targets.
- Highly experienced in solution selling which could be in Broadcast Technology, Pro-AV, Film Production.
- Understanding, empathy and passion for the Media industry is imperative.
- Well-practised in tailoring a sales strategy that accurately and effectively meets the demands of a business.
- Highly customer-focused, relationship-driven and able to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of clients whilst meeting the commercial needs of the business.
- Comfortable and experienced in running an international sales business with genuine empathy for different cultures.
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting C-level meetings and negotiations with customers.
- Working knowledge of broadcast system requirements and ability to acquire and apply technical knowledge and understanding within a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Must be able to travel in EMEA.
- Use of Salesforce for effective sales management.
- Quick to understand technical requirements.
- Highly organised with good time management, working to deadlines and set targets.
- Achieving commercial targets and objectives.
- Experience with Salesforce for sales activity, quoting and opportunity management.
- Ability to speak French desirable
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.