disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will play a crucial role in identifying and developing new business opportunities. The primary responsibility of the BDR is to generate and qualify leads through inbound lead assessment and outbound prospecting efforts. They will nurture relationships, and schedule appointments for the sales team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a proactive mindset, and a strong desire to contribute to the company's growth.
- Maintain a current understanding of all Disguise products, new products, upgrades, updates, press releases, as well as competitive products
- Identify and research potential leads and prospects in the target markets.
- Conduct prospecting (inbound & outbound) calls, emails, and social media outreach to generate interest in our platform.
- Qualify leads based on defined criteria and prioritize them for further engagement.
- Understand the unique needs and pain points of prospects to tailor messaging and solutions effectively.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospects, addressing inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Schedule appointments, product demonstrations, or meetings for the sales team with qualified leads.
- Communicate effectively with the sales team to ensure a seamless handover of leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create and refine sales strategies and messaging.
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations and proposals
- Provide market feedback to the product development and marketing teams to help refine offerings.
- Maintain accurate records of all interactions and activities in the CRM system.
- Generate regular reports on lead generation and conversion activities.
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Achieve daily activity goals and monthly opportunity goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools such as salesloft, powerpoint, and salesforce.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Persuasive and organized
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.