At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
ABOUT THE DYDX FOUNDATION
- The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future. The dYdX’s Foundation’s purpose is to support and grow every aspect, technical or otherwise, of the current implementation and all future implementations of the dYdX Protocol.
- The dYdX Foundation launched DYDX, a governance token that enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking - each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of the dYdX Layer 2 protocol. The dYdX Layer 2 protocol was founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Top investors and advisors can choose to participate in the governance of the dYdX protocol through their DYDX holdings, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more.
- Coordinate onboarding activities of new employees
- Administer training, performance reviews, benefits, and internal policies & procedures
- Responsible for coordinating team meetings amongst a globally decentralized team, as well as, the coordination of travel arrangements when required
- Plan team building activities and company in person and digital offsites
- Create and support initiatives to enhance employee engagement, retention, and performance
- Create standardized processes for recurring administrative activities
- Assist in solving the challenges of managing a fully remote global team
- Based in Europe (preferable) or Asia; comfortable working remotely
- Fluent in English; additional language skills nice to have
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in a Human Resources, People, or Operations role within a high growth company or a crypto startup
- Experience handling confidential information
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop processes for the employment lifecycle (Onboarding, Performance review etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Execution-oriented and self-driven with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Project management, time management, and excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of dYdX products, DAOs, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem