E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Implementation Engineer develops and configures E2open’s Global Trade Management Intelligent Application Suite to meet customers’ business needs.
He/she will involve in the development, user acceptance testing and solution implementation.
Solution Development and Delivery
- Develop, maintain and support E2open solutions
- Assist in technical specification and solution design documentation to address customer needs
- Ensure customer implementations are delivered to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment as needed
Qualifications and Experiences
- 2+ years’ experience in a software development/consulting role, preferably in comprehensive eBusiness and Supply Chain Solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Analysis, Design and Development using J2EE technology stacks (Core Java, JSP, XML, Hibernate & Java scripts) and Oracle database (PL/SQL)
- 2+ years’ experience with the configuration and Installation of J2EE servers like Web logic, Tomcat and Oracle
- 2+ years’ experience with integration technology (knowledge of EAI and B2B tools)
- 2+ years’ working knowledge of UNIX system (Solaris and Linux)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal & planning skills and cross-group coordination at all levels
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Willing to travel when needed.
Preferred (Optional) Skills:
- Supply-chain domain experience implementing and integrating Global Trade Management solutions
- Experience in the integration, deployment or support of an ERP, SCM, or similar systems from SAP
What we offer:
- Health Insurance: EPS Pacifico Plan 2 100% covered.
- Indetermined Employment.
- Company Bonus Program.
- Referral program.
- Training programs.
- Equity program
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.