The Content & Community Manager will be part of our Marketing team, working closely with a wide range of subject matter experts and our Sales and Research teams to create content and resources that engage our diverse audiences and help us build a strong community dedicated to climate action
What we're looking for
Above all else we're looking for someone who has:
- a passion to make a positive impact towards both the climate and biodiversity crises
- an unquenchable curiosity coupled with the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
Your work will be critical to the success of Earthly and will involve:
- Leveraging the work and expertise of our Scientific Advisory Board and Research team to create various content types (blogs, web/landing pages, webinars, videos, infographics, social posts, news articles, presentations, information briefs, etc)
- Collaborating with our senior executives and subject matter experts to create campaigns and resources that engage Directors of Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility/Marketing
- Building a content engine that helps educate and builds awareness of Earthly’s nature based projects and platform
- Developing the Earthly community as a reliable, trusted and engaging go-to resource for businesses around the world
Our ideal candidates will likely have:
- A portfolio of engaging and well-written content targeting a B2B audience
- Strong storytelling skills
- Experience with marketing automation and Social Media platforms
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A drive to reverse climate breakdown & restoring our planet
- A thirst for continuous learning and a strong desire to help others learn
- Experience with analytics and measuring content performance
- A strong understanding of how to develop a brand identity
At Earthly, we believe diversity is the cornerstone of innovation. We embrace uniqueness and continually strive for equity for all. Ultimately, our team powers Earthly. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they've achieved. Our employee policy is designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
4-day work week: We are passionate about the right work/life balance and we give you back 1 day per week to spend with your family, on your health & wellbeing, to support other social impact projects and your personal & professional development
Flexible Working Hours: We expect you to drive our mission forward every day when you’re at work. Within reason, we do not mind when this happens. We just mind that it happens.
Personalised Workspace: We want your workspace ergonomic, comfortable, and productive. We offer a stipend for improving the quality of your workspace.
Parental Leave: Building a family is another full-time job. We want to ensure that you are able to fulfil your duties as a parent, without having to worry about your future at the company. As such, we offer generous maternal and paternal leave.
Caregiving Leave: We appreciate that life can throw difficult situations your way. If a loved one is critically ill or injured, or if they require end-of-life care, we'll encourage you to take time off and will support you in that decision.
Climate Positive: We believe in leading by example and provide you with the tools to map out your personal carbon footprint, identify reduction pathways and we then balance 110% via our NbS partners.
Professional Development: We want the team to always have opportunities for continued growth, whether that's in areas related to your role or not. We encourage you to reach out for financial support in relation to professional development.
The package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Future share options
- 23 days holiday
- Remote working (within 2 hours of GMT)
- Bi-annual team trips to meet and work with your colleagues
- Fortnightly team VR social sessions (Oculus Quest 2 provided)
To apply, please complete the form below. Thank you for your interest.
We accept applications from direct applicants only, strictly no recruiters or agencies please