The promise of web3 is to upgrade the very foundations of our society – from money, finance, and governance to media, gaming, and science. To deliver on that promise, decentralized technologies are to be integrated into the everyday experiences of billions of people. For engineering, this is a mountain of a challenge.
Eiger was founded to develop infrastructure for web3 mass adoption. We help technology companies improve and integrate the core technologies of web3 to meet the climbing demands for scale and performance.
We currently employ 25+ senior web3 engineers across the globe and work with some of the most ambitious organizations in the industry, including Forte, Aleo, and XRP Labs, to name a few.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive (Web3/Fintech) to join us. You would work with our distributed team to create and build long-term strategic relationships with selected clients across the financial industry. The position is remote-first, but we regularly meet up live in company-wide retreats.
- Expand and grow consultative service sales for selected key clients within the financial industry
- Own the whole sales process from identifying opportunities to closing large deals
- Build trusted advisory relationships with selected key clients
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for the vertical
Must-have skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in financial industry
- Proven track record in consultative and service sales to organizations within the vertical
- Understanding of decentralized technologies and their value propositions
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to build relationships and close deals
- Strong initiative to generate valuable sales leads
- Knowledge and prior exposure to the web3 and blockchain industry
- Passion to bring the promises of web3 into reality
Salary & benefits:
Salary and benefits will be negotiated separately based on the candidate’s skills and experience. Please note that we hire our international talent residing outside of Finland with contractor status, this means that you'd be invoicing us every month and paying your own social security contributions.
In terms of benefits we treat all contractors like employees so you would get sick days, paid national holidays of the country of residence and 2.5 paid vacation days per month worked.
Take this into consideration and make sure to include your salary request in the application!
More about the company:
Read more about our vision and projects on our website eiger.co
Please, include in your application:
- A short paragraph on why you would like to work at Eiger specifically
- Links to any relevant content (Github, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Your salary request
- Potential starting date