We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team. Right now that means we’re looking for a Process Engineer brimming with ideas to come on board and take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Process Engineer?
In this role, you’ll be making sure we have a professional flow to support our internal and external customers (both operations and applications).
You will be part of the Production and Logistics team,and have a unique chance to contribute to the new product introduction on manufacturing and logistics, as well as owning and maintaining the process from a technical, process and design level.
Your role will include both hands-on responsibilities in combination with the strategic ability to see the bigger picture of impleneting and improving all processes in order to support not only ELEO's growth ambitions but also your own.
As our Process Engineer, you'll be:
- Setting up and maintaining all our production and/or logistics processes and making it a success.
- Working closely together with other departments like; quality and manufacturing engineering.
- Translate the voice of the operators into projects and the process
- Bachelor degree in logistics or similar and 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of logistical and production processes such as: inbound, warehousing, picking process, working with ERP systems, assembly, automation.
- Hands-on mentality & proactive
- Lean Six Sigma certificate is a plus
- Great communication skills both verbal and written in English