Do you want to be a part of a young scale-up and be at the forefront of battery technology?
Do you want to feel the excitement of working alongside a team of eager, mission-oriented skilled colleagues using cutting-edge technology to enable the electrification of the world?
Then we think you might be the perfect fit for our ELEO crew!
We’re continuously growing, which means we need more brilliant minds to join our teams and grow with our company.
Right now, that means a Planning Manager to come join us in building our planning department.
What will you do as Planning manager at ELEO?
Battery systems are in high demand and therefore streamlining our supply chain becomes more and more important. Whereas planning was previously done by a collaboration of the different teams within operations and sales, ELEO has reached the size for a dedicated planning team. Initially your activities will therefore be a mix of operational and strategical.
The ELEO internal supply chain includes 2 different assembly lines: - Modules, which are the standard building blocks of our battery systems. Because there is a limited variety in modules, this process can be highly automated. - Packs, which are the end product for our customers; global OEMs. Because of the big variety of customers and applications, there is a big range in packs. This high mix, low volume characteristic means that this manufacturing line is semi-automated and we produce to order.
Your main activities will include:
- Building the planning department by establishing its processes and growing the team
- Setting up & owning the Sales and Operations planning process on both a yearly window and tactical (operational) level
- Understand and update on capacity constraints of module and pack production.
- Work with ELEO stakeholders to shape our future scalable supply chain.
As ELEO’s new Planning Manager you will be dealing with:
- Planning the capacity of both module and pack production.
- Managing reordering and inventory levels of components.
- Manage the production work orders, BOMs, material availability.
- Escalate to teams if planning cannot be met, such as advancing deliveries with procurement, scaling up production or pushing back sales.
- Controlling cost & working capital.
Requirements / Background
- Minimum of 5-10++ years as (supply chain) planning manager in a production environment.
- Experience with leading projects and building teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, logistics or similar.
- Experience working with aMRP/ERP system.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You are analytic, proactive and can collaborate easily.