Do you want to be a part of a young scale-up and be at the forefront of battery technology?
Do you want to feel the excitement of working alongside a team of eager, mission-oriented skilled colleagues using cutting-edge technology to enable the electrification of the world?
Then we think you might be the perfect fit for our ELEO crew!
We’re continuously growing, which means we need more brilliant minds to join our teams. Right now, that means a (senior) Quality Engineer to come join us in taking the battery industry by storm!
What will you do as an Quality Engineer at ELEO?
You will be joining our quality team and reporting to our Quality Manager, but of course will be working closely with all our colleagues here at ELEO as and sometimes with suppliers. We will be counting on you for leading (Lean Six Sigma) continuous improvement projects, to further develop the quality management system, and help to build an organization with a strong focus on quality.
As ELEO’s new Quality Engineer, you will be dealing with:
- Lead and execute Lean and Six Sigma projects, often in close collaboration with other departments to Improve the product, production line and procedures
- Use Lean Six Sigma tools for data analysis and train colleagues to use these tools.
- Developing and maintaining the QMS so we can mitigate risk in our cutting edge Gen2 products and ensure everything we deliver to our customers is of the highest quality
- Closing the loop – ensuring the knowledge of lessons learned is shared and used throughout the organization
A day in the life of a (senior) Quality Engineer:
Your day starts off with a cup of coffee and a early morning chat with your team about a quality issue that was identified in the Pack production in an area where you have limited expertise – great news, your colleague had a similar experience and had a great solution to mitigate the quality issue! After working through some emails, you contact the persons of pack production and discuss the possible solution. You both agree about the solution and conclude that a procedure update is needed. The process owner agrees that she updates and released the procedure. You ensure that an extra Internal Audit will be scheduled to verify adherence to the updated procedure.
You check the clock and see that it is already time for lunch.
After having lunch with everyone in our canteen, you head to your meeting with one of your R&D engineering colleagues to discuss the status of an 8D project you lead. You update the 8D documentation and ensure you discuss the update in the Q-department daily stand up meeting of tomorrow.
You wrap up your work and it's time to go home! You had an awesome, productive day and got a ton of great work done with your team. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow!
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / Background
- L6S Black Belt Certification and experience or L6S GB and willing to become a Black Belt
- Technical background at BSc or MSc level, your affinity for details, technical skills and communication skills are our priority
- Experience in auditing is a pre, auditor certifications are a plus
- Ability to influence without authority and be a strong communicator
- Fluency in English
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Self Propelling and taking initiative