Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team.
Right now, that means a Project Manager to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Project Manager at ELEO?
At ELEO we produce battery system for our off-highway customers. We supply fully functional, plug and play battery packs based on the requirements, thereby completely unburdening the customer. These battery packs consist out of battery modules, for both of which we are currently constructing an automated assembly line.
As ELEO’s new Project Manager in Operations, you'll be responsible for leading the development of this assembly line. You are responsible for coordinating project resources, including team members, materials and equipment.
Some key responsibilities in this role are:
· Leading the multidisciplinary team to the wanted assembly line according to the requirements and creating a blueprint for future duplication. This talented team will consist out of colleagues from all departments within ELEO such as quality, R&D, manufacturing engineering, procurement, production & logistics.
· Detailed planning, budget, risk mitigation and escalating when needed.
· Communicate the project status, risks and issues on a regular basis to project stakeholders, including C-level
Requirements / Background
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in a high-tech product development environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in an engineering field
- Experience in NPI (New Product Introduction) of series production products with annual volume > 10.000
- Lean six sigma green belt
- You are a structured and well organized with continuously evolving and improving problem solving skills, and a track record of delivering in a high paced environment
- Ability to communicative, influence and negotiate with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Highly evolved interpersonal communication and collaboration skills with an energetic, approachable and authentic personality