Energame is a management consultancy and an investment advisory firm specialized in online entertainment.
We manage the development and growth of a diverse range of clients within the iGaming sector, encompassing areas of sports betting, gambling, cybersport, fantasy sports, IT platform solutions, and content production worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Associate/Legal Secretary to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drafting, proofreading, and negotiating various types of MSAs, SLAs, insertion orders, marketing and sponsorship agreements, NDAs;
- Sorting out corporate documents of the Group companies, managing documents flow;
- Draft and proofread T&C, privacy policies, etc;
- Handle registers of contracts, companies, etc;
- Maintain corporate and related documentation;
- Communicate with and coordinate work of external counsels from different jurisdictions;
- Representing legal function in cross-team cooperation;
- Providing day-to-day legal support to different teams regarding ad hoc requests in corporate, contractual, matters.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in consulting as a corporate, contractual matters at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of international corporate, commercial and contractual law;
- Experience in international companies or abroad, including corporate service providers;
- Fluent command of the English language both written and oral (with knowledge and understanding of legal English);
- Managing payments to subcontractors engaged by the legal department (making applications for payments in internal documents accounting platforms);
- Work with CRM systems;
- Submission of applications in the Document Management for payment of invoices related to legal and nominal services.
We care about you:
- Vacation: We prioritize your well-being. Our vacation policy offers 20 working days in Ukraine and 21 in Cyprus.
- Sick Leave Allowance: Your health is our priority. In addition to our standard sick leave allowance, we also offer a flexible sick leave policy without paperwork. You can take up to 5 working days in Ukraine and 3 working days in Cyprus without the need for supporting documents.
- Co-Working Compensation: Work flexibly, wherever you choose. We provide a monthly budget for co-working spaces in cities where we don't have a physical location, or the option of a budget for home office expenses twice a year, available from day one.
- Benefits Model: Access our benefit programs to support your work-life balance, effective from day one. You can spend this budget on anything, starting from dental care for yourself to veterinary support for your four-legged friend.
- Motivation Bonus System: Recognizing your performance is fundamental to our culture. To reward your dedicated work, we have a Motivation Bonus System in place for all our employees.
- Work & Fun Balance: We believe the balance of work and fun is crucial for the well-being of our employees. Corporate events, gifts, and volunteering hours are available to everyone from day one.
Taking care of our people is an integral part of Energame shared values, ensuring a supportive and positive workplace culture.