We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: To drive the intelligent and sustainable energy future, we need you as a Business Development Intern! Support us to maximize our impact by supporting our Business Development Team in commercial aspects of our business, acting as an interface to our customers & delivery partners and collaborating closely with our Product team to ensure that the market insights you are gaining are translated into our solution.
- Start Date: 1st February or 1st March 2024
- Duration: 4 months (shorter applications cannot be considered)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Employment Type: Full-Time Internship
- Department: Business Development
- Our company values: Industry Leadership, Ownership, Diversity and Sustainability
- Supporting the Business Development Team in building a substantial pipeline of batteries using Entrix as its optimization solution
- Shaping our future business and delivery models including our commercial strategy as well as its execution
- Identifying potential future customers and partners, including project developers, investors, banks and manufacturers of batteries
- Analyzing and creating insights of the market fundamentals which will be translated into expansion plans and requirements for our product
- Contributing to the overall business development strategy by analyzing new markets, geographies and technologies
- Studying business administration, economics, engineering or similar
- Previous project, working student or internship experience with energy industry or a dynamic working environment (i.e. startup, VC, consultancy, investment bank)
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and partners and take pleasure in analyzing and understanding markets thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to effectively bring across complex ideas and concepts
- You are proficient in English and German (C1/C2 level)
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of all backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and remote after agreement
Your contact person is Kristina Kilian (People & Culture Manager).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!