We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: To drive the intelligent and sustainable energy future, we need you! As an Accountant (d/f/m), you will implement all accounting administrative and operational processes through your structured and coordinated approach and ensure optimal process flows.
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Department: Finance
- Employment Type: Full-Time, indefinite term
- Our company values: Industry Leadership, Ownership, Diversity and Sustainability
- Financial Statements: Preparing monthly and annual financial statements ("HGB") and generating management reports
- Invoice Administration: Processing incoming and outgoing invoices (adding cost centers, tax classes and checking invoices formally)
- Payments: Payment runs and the corresponding reconciliation of the banks
- Expense Management: Checking and posting travel costs and expenses, including monthly reconciliation
- VAT Returns: Processing of advance VAT returns ("Umsatzsteuervoranmeldungen")
- Communication: Especially with external service providers
- Finished Apprenticeship (e.g. IHK „Geprüfter Buchhalter") or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in accounting in a fast-growing company, ideally with a financial product
- Knowledge and experience of German GAAP ("HGB") and Tax
- Experience in using accounting programs, preferably DATEV
- Familiar with relevant treasury systems, preferably FIS
- Strong teamwork, precise, analytic, structured and detail oriented working style with high accountability for everything you do
- Full working proficiency in English and German (C1/C2 level)
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of all backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidized sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Kristina Kilian (People & Culture Manager).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!