Delivering cloud data security to companies is what Eureka Security is all about. If you store sensitive data in clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, our DSPM solution will help your security team understand where data is, the type of data it is, learn who and what can access it, and keep it continuously secure. Our SaaS platform is easy-to-deploy and can be spun up in minutes for actionability on day one.
In an age where data breaches are occurring far too often and security leaders desperately need a real-time look at risks, our mission is to help our customers achieve their “Eureka!” moment - find and secure all data risks in the cloud without slowing down the business.
We are expanding and looking for great people to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv and help change the world of cloud data security.
A motivated developer with significant experience as a hands-on backend engineer working on large scale systems. You have experience designing and implementing solutions for enterprise products.
You care about design and are passionate about technology. You can work independently and are a great team player with excellent communication skills, who enjoys sharing knowledge and best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize cloud-based technologies to solve complex problems at high scale
- Work on end-to-end backend development, from requirement analysis and design, through development and testing, to deployment and monitoring
- Take part in architectural discussions and decisions and directly impact & influence the future of our product
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and a range of cloud and services, supporting both our internal infrastructure as well as the large variety of cloud solutions used by our customers
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management