Eureka Security is a cyber security start-up focused on solving the challenging problem of Cloud Data Protection. The Eureka Cloud Data Security Posture Management platform enables security teams to successfully navigate the ongoing and often chaotic expansion and growth of cloud data. Our solution provides a quick and non-intrusive insight into organization’s overall cloud data footprint and security posture and helps them decrease the risk of data loss or theft.
We are expanding and looking for great people to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv and help change the world of cloud data security.
A motivated DevOps Engineer with significant experience with live, production, large scale systems in the cloud. You have experience with at least one programming language as well as provisioning tools such as Terraform. You have experience designing and maintaining CI/CD workflows, and are familiar with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
You care about design and are passionate about technology and building scalable systems. You can work independently and are a great team player with excellent communication skills, who enjoys sharing knowledge and best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build from scratch, using the most advanced cloud-native technologies, the production infrastructure and systems that support our product and engineering effort
- Design and build our full application release cycle (CI/CD)
- Take part in architectural discussions and decisions and directly impact & influence the future of our product
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and a range of cloud and services, supporting both our internal infrastructure as well as the large variety of cloud solutions used by our customers
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management