Delivering cloud data security to companies is what Eureka Security is all about. If you store sensitive data in clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, our DSPM solution will help your security team understand where data is, the type of data it is, learn who and what can access it, and keep it continuously secure. Our SaaS platform is easy-to-deploy and can be spun up in minutes for actionability on day one.
In an age where data breaches are occurring far too often and security leaders desperately need a real-time look at risks, our mission is to help our customers achieve their “Eureka!” moment - find and secure all data risks in the cloud without slowing down the business.
We are expanding and looking for great people to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv and help change the world of cloud data security.
A motivated DevOps Engineer with significant experience with live, production, large scale systems in the cloud. You have experience with at least one programming language as well as provisioning tools such as Terraform. You have experience designing and maintaining CI/CD workflows, and are familiar with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
You care about design and are passionate about technology and building scalable systems. You can work independently and are a great team player with excellent communication skills, who enjoys sharing knowledge and best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build from scratch, using the most advanced cloud-native technologies, the production infrastructure and systems that support our product and engineering effort
- Design and build our full application release cycle (CI/CD)
- Take part in architectural discussions and decisions and directly impact & influence the future of our product
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and a range of cloud and services, supporting both our internal infrastructure as well as the large variety of cloud solutions used by our customers
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management