Delivering cloud data security to companies is what Eureka Security is all about. If you store sensitive data in clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, our DSPM solution will help your security team understand where data is, the type of data it is, learn who and what can access it, and keep it continuously secure. Our SaaS platform is easy-to-deploy and can be spun up in minutes for actionability on day one.
In an age where data breaches are occurring far too often and security leaders desperately need a real-time look at risks, our mission is to help our customers achieve their “Eureka!” moment - find and secure all data risks in the cloud without slowing down the business.
We are expanding into North America (HQ is in Tel Aviv) and are looking for great people to join our US marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and prioritize prospect lists, achieve meeting targets, and then achieve them
- Complete detailed research on target companies and prospects to give yourself the best chance at success
- Log all activity in our CRM, as well as in messaging platform (i.e. Outreach/SalesLoft)
- Connect with prospects via email, cold calling, LI prospecting, and video using personalized messaging to target prospects inside ideal accounts
- Work with the Sales team to qualify, organize, and conduct meetings you have set
- Inform and educate prospects on Eureka’s cloud data security offering and key differentiators
- Achieve weekly and monthly quotas with respect to number of prospects contacted and meetings
- Develop industry and domain expertise in the areas of data and cloud security
What You Bring:
- 1+ years of successful BDR experience in a tech company (ideally in cybersecurity and/or cloud)
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- A willingness to learn about cloud security, specifically with regards to data protection
- Must have a passion for cold calling (50-100 calls per day), combined with email. We are not looking for folks who only use email prospecting
- Experience with tools like ZoomInfo, SalesLoft/Outreach, Linkedin Sales Nav, and SFDC
- A resilient, positive attitude with a passion for crushing goals
- Examples of overcoming challenges through sheer effort and motivation
What Eureka Brings:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity and uncapped commission
- Equity in a company inside of an extremely high growth space
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our people to take the time need but do their job
- Extremely affordable, high-quality benefits coverage
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Eureka Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Eureka Security does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any submitted unsolicited resume will become the property of Eureka Security.