Delivering cloud data security to companies is what Eureka Security is all about. If you store sensitive data in clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, our DSPM solution will help your security team understand where data is, the type of data it is, learn who and what can access it, and keep it continuously secure. Our SaaS platform is easy-to-deploy and can be spun up in minutes for actionability on day one.
In an age where data breaches are occurring far too often and security leaders desperately need a real-time look at risks, our mission is to help our customers achieve their “Eureka!” moment - find and secure all data risks in the cloud without slowing down the business.
We are expanding into North America (HQ is in Tel Aviv) and are looking for great people to join our US sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales cycle for from lead to deal close
- Build trusted relationships with enterprise-level CISOs and Cloud Security leaders as well as other key execs and technical buyers
- Develop a plan and solution map for how we drive value for our customers
- Coordinate solution requirements, develop and negotiate contracts
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals using a consultative sales approach
- Deliver accurate forecasting on all new pipeline opportunities
- Work closely with Eureka technical resources on customers demos and POCs
- Work with marketing and SDRs to build a targeted account list for your territory and work in tandem to create monthly pipeline opportunities
- Develop and expand prospect lists, pursue active opportunities with target accounts, conduct outreach to build pipeline, record contacts and activity in CRM
What You Bring:
- 6+ years of enterprise selling experience in cybersecurity (cloud preferred)
- Demonstrated success in closing large, complex deals (ACV of 100K) with Global 2000 customers in your region
- Existing relationships (exec, champion, technical buyer) within those accounts
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience working in a high growth tech startup (early stage a plus)
- Must be a self-starter who shows a high level of drive, creativeness, and initiative
- A passion for helping customers build business cases out of technical issues
- Ability to quickly learn products, processes, and purchasing drivers to find and close opportunities effectively
- Familiarity with MEDDIC and or Sandler sales methodologies
- A resilient, positive attitude with a passion for crushing goals
- Examples of overcoming challenges through sheer effort and motivation
What Eureka Brings:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity and uncapped commission
- Equity in a company inside of an extremely high growth space
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our people to take the time need but do their job
- Extremely affordable, high-quality benefits coverage
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Eureka Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Eureka Security does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any submitted unsolicited resume will become the property of Eureka Security.