Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About the Role:
- Manage the company's corporate structure across multiple entities and jurisdictions.
- Support fundraising and transactions in corporate law.
- Negotiate and draft commercial contracts, including customer and supplier agreements, and provide legal guidance on new initiatives.
- Conduct legal reviews of Evmos' products and services and advise on necessary changes for compliance.
- Manage vendor agreements, corporate resolutions, operating agreements, and other governance documents.
- Respond to legal inquiries and requests from external stakeholders.
- Monitor changes in the legal landscape and advise the company on potential risks.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings and manage entity compliance.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Practical experience in securities (US), licensing, emerging growth companies and venture capital.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a crypto practice.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a highly analytical mindset and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in crypto regulation.
- Experience from a top-tier law firm, or in a corporate or in-house legal role at a technology or financial services company.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Full Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
At Evmos, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other legally protected status.