Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the tools necessary to build cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. We are building a fairer financial system without limits, for everyone, everywhere, by leveraging the latest, most secure and scalable technology: blockchain.
Check out our website and read our latest manifesto!
About the Role
Your main responsibilities
- Lead the Design Vision: Shape and drive the UX and UI vision for our cutting-edge digital products at every stage, aligning seamlessly with business objectives and elevating user experiences.
- Keep it simple: Craft impeccable design deliverables embodying a refined and simplistic aesthetic, including mock-ups, user flows, and fully interactive wireframes. Effectively communicate design concepts and decisions, ensuring an intuitive and delightful user journey.
- Innovate Through Experimentation: Embrace a build-measure-improve mindset to continuously evolve our products based on user preferences. Celebrate successes collaboratively within the team, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Talk to users: Engage in user research, usability testing, and insightful user interviews to provide invaluable data and insights. Illuminate the team on user expectations and desires, ensuring our products resonate deeply with their needs.
- Scale: Maintain and use a scalable design system in Figma. This includes a meticulously crafted component library, style guide, color palette, and adherence to accessibility and mobile-first guidelines.
- Communicate well: Collaborate seamlessly with product management and engineering teams, providing structured, versioned, and in-scope handovers. Embrace a team-oriented approach to foster a culture of mutual success.
- Learn: Stay up-to-date with design trends and emerging technologies, and advocate for design best practices within the organization.
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in product design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of design skills and processes
- Expertise in user-centric design principles and methodologies, including user research, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Experience leading design projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and user research
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field
- A strong interest in blockchain technology, experience with Web3 UX is a plus!
Why choose Evmos?
People make Evmos! We understand the importance of work-life balance and pride ourselves on our warm and welcoming culture and hybrid environment that makes room for everyone's needs!
We just raised $27m in funding and we're poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Our team are pioneers in teaching the first university-level Blockchain for Developers course at UC Berkeley, and are the perfect guides for your journey. On top of all that, we also offer:
- Flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
- Openness, transparency, and trust
- We foster creativity and innovation - everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- All team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are
- We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! Great networking opportunities in a relaxed environment with people in the Cosmos community!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits
Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other legally protected status.