Evmos is looking for a Graphic Designer to become an integral part of our team. As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating designs that align with our brand standards and effectively communicate our message to our target audience. You will play a key role in developing and strengthening our brand assets, ensuring consistency across various marketing channels.
This is a cross-collaborative position reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, but you will also work closely with the Product, Engineering, Community, Developer Relations, and Business Development teams.
Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Lead the advancement and distribution of the Evmos 2.0 brand across various channels and formats.
- Create creative assets such as graphics, illustrations, technical explanations, templates, layouts, and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels, including web, social media, team merch, email campaigns, blogs, and more.
- Refine brand assets, including style guides and brand guidelines, to ensure consistent and cohesive visual representation across all marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to produce content for social media campaigns, blog posts or other.
- Support in the creation of team merchandise - hats, sweaters, t-shirts - for the Evmos team and Community
- Location: Berlin-based, but we will consider applications from very strong candidates from the rest of the EU.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related experience with 3-years of experience.
- Highly proficient with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Workspace, Powerpoint, Keynote.
- Strong portfolio showcasing diverse design projects, highlighting creativity and technical skills and your unique signature.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adaptability to evolving design trends and techniques.
Nice To Have:
- Interest in Defi and a strong desire to learn and excel.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and related concepts.
- Familiarity with project management and knowledge sharing software tools, such as Notion.
- Writing copy and content
- Experience with site building tools like Webflow
- Animation and Motion skills
- Understanding of Web3 and DeFi.
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Full Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
At Evmos, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other legally protected status.