Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About The Role:
In this role, you will conduct in-depth assessments of potential business opportunities, delving into market research, analyzing financial data, and evaluating risks to shape our strategic decisions.
You'll closely collaborate with, and report to, our Business Operations team and COO, ensuring seamless operations by coordinating daily activities, tracking performance metrics, and optimizing processes that align with the company's mission, values, and growth ambition.
Your core responsibilities will involve cross-functional collaboration, gathering insights from various teams, participating in brainstorming sessions, and contributing to projects that enhance overall operational efficiency. With your analytical mindset, you'll interpret data to provide valuable insights, aiding in informed decision-making, process improvement, and contributing to our business goals.
This role offers not only present contributions, but also professional growth as you learn from experienced professionals, expand your skill set, and make impactful contributions to cutting-edge blockchain projects.
What you will learn
- You’ll get familiarity with blockchain technologies and develop an in-depth knowledge of them.
- You’ll develop skills in coordinating daily activities, tracking performance metrics, and optimizing operational processes to ensure seamless workflow and efficiency.
- Gain insight into the intricacies of startup operations, where resource constraints and rapid growth require innovative problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Navigate the fast-paced startup ecosystem with a specific focus on blockchain, honing your adaptability and resilience in an industry characterized by rapid change and innovation.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with blockchain concepts, technology, and trends, allowing for deeper engagement with our blockchain-focused projects.
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Slack and Notion can facilitate seamless communication and efficient project management within our team.
- Adaptable to changing priorities, a quick learner, with the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- You are motivated by continuous learning and growth, and are willing to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment.
- You communicate effectively and dive in to the team spirit.
At Evmos, we understand the importance of work-life balance. That's why we offer flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
We pride ourselves on our culture of openness, transparency, and trust, where everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected and where all team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are.
We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! This is a great opportunity to network in a relaxed environment and meet like-minded people in the Cosmos community!
Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.