WORK LOCATION: Warsaw / Berlin / Remote
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our "Get it done" culture allows us to launch up to 2,000 own brand products per year.
During this internship, you can work as a business developer in category management and put your analytical thinking into practice.
Ideally, you have 4 to 6 months to support us, starting at the earliest possible date.
What you can expect:
- Support the development of category-specific strategies for our product range, including: conduct market and competitive analyses, create detailed KPI reports.
- Active collaboration in the areas of assortment, placement and promotion optimisation
- Sales figures and profit margin monitoring, resulting in the development of measures to achieve targets
- Support in the preparation of presentations
- Cooperation with various departments (including Marketing, Controlling and Pricing), documentation and analysis of results
- Support with administrative tasks and regulatory activities
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- You are currently enrolled or have recently graduated from a business-oriented Master's programme
- You are enthusiastic about professional equipment products
- You are confident in using MS Office applications, especially Excel (Pivot Table, VBA is a plus!)
- You show a high level of commitment and have analytical skills
- You show initiative, assertiveness and enjoy working in a team
- You have very good language skills in English. German or Polish is a plus
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
Your contact person:
Anik Biswas | Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin