Work location: FULLY REMOTE within EU
(with possibility to use our offices in Berlin, Zielona Gora or Warsaw)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As our Software Engineer in Shop Platform Team, you will have a real impact on the development of our ecommerce platforms and customers all over Europe while moving it towards state of the art form with focus on our customer experience.
What you can expect:
- Development and maintenance of our shopping platform with a focus on outstanding User Experience
- Creating new modules for the system in PHP
- Participation in the architecture design of the system
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on others’ code
- Learning new technologies, keeping abreast of existing technologies and helping to introduce them where appropriate
- Supporting us to move our backend towards future
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Having at least 2 years of experience in PHP
- Knowing at least one of the PHP frameworks (Symfony preferred)
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- Having knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experiences with software architecture definition, REST APIs, unit testing
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing
Would be an asset
- Developing shopping or eCommerce platforms’ experience
- Experience with Shopware
- Practical knowledge of GIT & Atlassian tools
- Working experience with automated integration tests and CI/CD approach
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babbel to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- Your working hours will be flexible.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
Your contact person:
Klaudia Barcik | Talent Acquisition Manager IT & Digital
eCom Hub Warsaw | ul. Marszałkowska 126/134 | 00-008 Warsaw I Poland