WORK LOCATION: Berlin & Home Office as hybrid model
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and a diverse range of tasks?
Then you are just right with us!
As a customer advisor for the Dutch market you will take care of all matters relating to product enquiries, orders, returns and complaints. In doing so, you will provide our customers with advice and support in writing correspondance and on the phone, while making sure to process their concerns in a quality-conscious manner right from the start. You also get involved in our evaluation management and help us to deliver first-class customer service!
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- EXPERTISE. You already have experience in the field of customer care or would like to start your career after completing your commercial training.
- CUSTOMER SAVVY. You always find the right words and know how to turn our customers into fans.
- LANGUAGES. Your Dutch is fluent or at native level and your English is very good. Ideally you speak other languages as well.
- TEAM SPIRIT. You are open-minded and want to join our team and become part of the expondo family!
- DEVELOPMENT. You like technical devices and are willing to familiarise yourself with our broad product portfolio.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
Your contact person:
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin