Work location: FULLY REMOTE within EU
(with possibility to use our offices in Berlin, Zielona Gora or Warsaw)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Installation and configuration of Linux Systems (Infrastructure as Code) including back-end databases and scripts for specific applications and use cases
- System maintenance to ensure reliable performance by managing, coordinating, and implementing software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers
- Monitoring system performance including development and deployment of solutions so that the system remains usable for all personnel
- Maintaining system security by actively identifying faults and vulnerable areas within the system’s architecture and proactively develop protections
- Providing technical support and guidance to developers to answer technical questions or resolve issues with server-side performance
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Server administration experience - with a background in Linux server setup (Apache, Nginx, MySQL), deployment, and maintenance
- Coding skills - you automate system & administrative tasks using state-of-the-art technologies (Ansible)
- Analytical skills - you are able to examine error logs, system performance data, and user information to ensure a high level of usability and reliability (Zabbix, Grafana, Datadog, OpsGenie)
- Information security background - you are familiar with best practices and techniques to maintain and enhance information security
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing services in Azure (Azure Container Instances, Azure Backup and Site Recovery)
- Problem-solving skills - you are a creative and proactive individual who comes up with new solutions' propositions easily
- Very good command of English
- Terraform, Containers/Docker, Cloud, others
- Good knowledge of Polish
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babbel to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
Your contact person:
Klaudia Barcik | Talent Acquisition Manager IT & Digital
eCom Hub Warsaw | ul. Marszałkowska 126/134 | 00-008 Warsaw I Poland