Work location: fully remote (but in European time zones, +/- 2h from GMT +1) or Warsaw/Zielona Gora/Berlin office
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Fronted Engineer in our Shops Engineering Team, you will have a real impact on the development of our ecommerce platforms and customers all over Europe. The role is meant to drive the change through our frontend stack to move it towards future.
What you can expect:
- Development and maintenance of the frontend side of our e-commerce platform; we emphasize ownership of software we build
- Participating in the architecture design of the system
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on others’ code
- Learning new technologies, keeping abreast of existing technologies and helping to introduce them where appropriate
- Supporting us to move our frontend towards future
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Senior level approach - outcome oriented
- Strong development basis (data structures/design patterns/algorithms)
- REST API based, asynchronous application development experience
- Broad experience in frontend engineering using Vue.js framework (preferably SSR with Nuxt)
- Mobile-first approach
- Experience with GIT
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing
- Teamwork skills, proactivity, willingness to learn
Would be an asset:
- Knowledge of pre-processors and bundlers (Sass/Less/Webpack)
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem (Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence)
- Backend technologies experience (Node.js/PHP)
- TDD experience
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babbel to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)