WORK LOCATION: FULLY REMOTE within Poland or Germany
(with a possibility to use our offices in Warsaw or Zielona Gora or Berlin)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing and executing the strategy to achieve goals (revenue, efficiency, profitability) on our 19+ markets for SEA (Google, Bing, Seznam) and Display & Video (remarketing, prospecting, Youtube).
- Working on 6-7 digits (Euro) budget each month – optimizing your channel spend across countries, categories and subchannels.
- Manage and grow the team of 8 people.
- Optimize, test and introduce solutions for further growth within online marketing area.
- Monitoring results and optimizing the performance to effectively achieve specific KPIs.
- Google product feed optimization to grow and enhance campaign performance
- Analyzing, reporting, presenting the results & strategy.
- Looking for space to grow.
- Everything required to help the business growing.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- 5+ years of online marketing performance channels experience (SEA, Display & Video) in e-commerce company
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical background
- Team leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of GoogleAds, Google Analytics (and other online marketing tools and channels will be a plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to analyze market research data and benchmarks
- Thorough knowledge of e-commerce
- Great team and project management skills
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. Our purpose is to empower DOers.
We put five simple values in the center of everything we do.
LIFESAVER MENTALITY as in “I would trust any exponDOer with my life”
AN AMPLIFIED FOCUS ON DATA as in “Without data, it’s just an opinion”
BEING PASSIONATE CAN-DOERS as in “When SpaceX landed a rocket on Mars, expondo was there to repair it”
FUELLING POSITIVE ENERGY as in “Our positive energy is so contagious the common cold is jealous”
OUTLEARNING OURSELVES as in “Our biggest learning is that we still have a lot more to learn”
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.