Work location: FULLY REMOTE within Poland
(with a possibility to use our offices in Warsaw or Zielona Gora)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As our Head of Category Management & Pricing you taking the ownership for the profitable product range and pricing of our products. It covers the areas of product range selection, pricing development and promotional campaigns as well as the operative procurement and provision of products . In that role you increases the strategic impact within the company by establishing and ensuring fast executing high volume processes for existing and new products offered by expondo.
- Lead a powerful professional and disciplinary team
- Responsible for the entire process from article selection to sell off of remaining stock.
- Using OKR’s to drive the companies’ success
- Managing components assortment mix, pricing and promotions
- Responsible for strategic assortment management
- Selection of relevant brands and articles, competitive procurement, optimized stock levels and consistent delisting
- Identify optimization potentials in processes and development needs of your employees and implement them effectively
- Communicate with our marketing experts, operational purchasing and other stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Several years of professional experience in the similar function
- BSc/BA or Master in business administration or another relevant field
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of the eCommerce business and international market environment
- Strong business acumen with the smooth transition between an analysis and synthesis and draw business conclusions
- High personal culture and understanding of cultural differences
- The ability to formulate strategies and business models and to analyze situations from a global perspective
- You identify and prioritize potential objectives and translate broad corporate strategy into clear specific objectives
- Action-focused and sharing knowledge approach
- Ability to work under time pressure, efficiently respond to changes in the environment
- Very high interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly and to get own ideas across and ask open-ended questions, with a high level of assertiveness.
- Ability to motivate and empower your team and stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Fluency in English is a requirement (minimum C1 level), proficiency in German and/or Polish would be a plus but is not needed.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babbel to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. Our purpose is to empower DOers.
We put five simple values in the center of everything we do.
LIFESAVER MENTALITY as in “I would trust any exponDOer with my life”
AN AMPLIFIED FOCUS ON DATA as in “Without data, it’s just an opinion”
BEING PASSIONATE CAN-DOERS as in “When SpaceX landed a rocket on Mars, expondo was there to repair it”
FUELLING POSITIVE ENERGY as in “Our positive energy is so contagious the common cold is jealous”
OUTLEARNING OURSELVES as in “Our biggest learning is that we still have a lot more to learn”
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.