WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As System Requirements Engineer, you are the interface between the product and engineering teams at FERNRIDE, pulling the strings together when developing our hard- and software solution. You understand exactly what requirements a new product solution should meet and can translate those into technical requirements. You enjoy analysis, documentation, prioritization, and communication between different stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create technical software and hardware requirements based on product definition and requirements.
- Definition, monitoring and optimization of system integration and application.
- Prioritize between must-have and nice to have requirements.
- Control of the requirement management with a report to the management.
- Structure of the technical change management process.
- Monitoring of compliance with the requirement processes and, if necessary, development of suggestions for improvement.
- Evaluation of requirement specifications from suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with requirements engineering tools (e.g. JAMA).
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Creative mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- Structured and reliable way of working.
- High degree of initiative.
- Know how to prioritize.
- Strive in a fast-paced start-up environment with ever-shifting priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.