WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As Product Manager at Fernride you will build the product for autonomous yard operations with a tele-drive first approach. Putting the customer's needs and values always first ensures Fernride's success. You will fall in love with logistic processes and the complexity of B2B relations in no time. And as a core member of the product team, you will help establish a product mindset across departments. In your role, you will be working closely with our engineering, commercial, and operations team.
We currently are specifically looking to fill for the following two product components:
- Management software: Cloud based management software for the teleoperator center, vehicle fleet, yard (task) management.
- Training academy: Scalable training concept and institute for teleoperation (teleoperator license), center and fleet operation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with key customers and industry experts.
- Become a domain expert and gain customer understanding through interviews and site visits.
- Design a product with a strong value proposition and clear business model.
- Develop a pricing strategy for different customers and customer segments at various product stages.
- Help to refine the MVP and to derive requirements from it.
- Collaborate closely with technical project management, customer operations, and business development.
- Analyze logistic processes before, during, and after the integration of our solution.
- Help to build up a product organization and implement a company-wide product culture.
- Mentor and coach new product managers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Several years of experience in product management.
- Track record of bringing products from idea to market.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent German and English in writing and speaking.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- An enthusiasm for cutting-edge technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture.
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.