WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As (Senior) Software C++ Developer you will be part of our video engineering team and actively support the SW development effort in the video team. As a senior software developer, you will be responsible within the video engineering team for coding and testing various parts of the video pipeline. With your programming expertise and knowledge, you will assist and support other developers, participate in code reviews and help others to enforce best practices.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Master in computer science or engineering related field with relevant experience.
- At least 5+ years experience with C++ development and usage of modern C++ best practices.
- Experience with embedded programming and multi-threaded performance-driven / time-critical applications development.
- Experience with cross-compilation environment and different HW architectures (X64, arm, ...).
- Comfortable with Linux systems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- A hands-on mentality, an analytical mindset.
- Willing to learn video technologies.
- Willing to teach and mentor other team members with SW development best practices.
- A strong sense of quality.
- You are a real team player.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.