WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As a Head of Customer Success ( m/f/d) you will be building and leading our Customer Success team working in different disciplines, such as identifying, developing, and creating new relationships with leading European enterprise customers. Ideally, for this position, you take ownership, you are ambitious, and you strive for improvement through various activities. As we are a startup, you will have an opportunity to impact the foundation of our processes as well as its culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build, manage and lead a team of high professional customer project managers during FERNRIDEs scaling towards a variety of customers.
- Coach and develop the team of project managers technically and personally to shape a "gold star" customer success team.
- Represent the customer's needs in internal alignments.
- Define FERNRIDEs customer success principles with the team.
- Management oversight of customer care with data driven decision making.
- Establish the playbook of customer success at FERNRIDE to ensure high quality scaling of customers.
- Visible leader in all customer sites.
WHO YOU ARE
- Several years of experience in customer relations with a track record of delivering success for your customers and for your organization.
- Several years of experience in Developing and growing talent and a track record building high performance teams as an empathetic leader.
- Passionate about autonomous technology, efficient automation and service stability.
- Commitment to support all customer segments, from small local to global corporate partners.
- Excellent communication skills in english and german.
- Higher education degree in a relevant field of study.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.