WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As Product Management Intern (m/f/d) you will be part of our product squad and takeover own tasks as well as support us in topics like: pricing, requirement definition and customer journey analysis. You will be working across teams to ensure smooth communication with internal and external stakeholders. Your empathy helps you to understand our customer's current needs and your vision enables you to foresee what they desire in the future. You have the right methodologies on hand to collect your findings and to generate new ideas in workshops. Your decisions are based on data, and all features are based on validated hypotheses. If this unique opportunity of shaping an early stage startup's product sounds interesting to you, apply today.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and report on own work packages across various product management topics: business model, product offering, market segmentation, go to market.
- Prepare, document and lead customer and user interviews.
- Support setting up the processes and structures to make sure the product management department is ready for Fernride’s rapid growth journey.
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled in bachelor’s or master’s program (receiving with excellent grades).
- Good knowledge in defining user / customer requirements (proven in university projects and/or internships).
- First experience with product management methods.
- Full working proficiency in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Subsidized meal from the canteen
- All-day breakfast.
- Amazing team events
- Full ownership of projects and space to be creative and experiment
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility for remote work