WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
FERNRIDE is looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Supply Chain Management to join our growing team. In this position you will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing our overall supply chain strategy and secure FERNRIDE's needs for further growth in all business domains. You are responsible to create the necessary company processes and tools.
You will build and lead our world class team for supply chain managers and purchasing specialists. You will work in strong relationship with the Engineering organisation and report directly to the COO.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and execute the overall supply chain strategy to scale FERNRIDE's commercial operations.
- Build and lead the supply chain and purchase team in FERNRIDE.
- Manage current and long-term forecast projections to drive purchase and inventory planning goals.
- Collaborate with Commercials, Teleoperations, and Engineering teams.
- Define and install modern purchase processes and tools which fits to tech driven company.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the vendor network that can best meet our requirements.
- Act responsible to negotiate & close SLAs with vendors for short term requests and long term strategic needs.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly and in time.
- Identify potential solutions for issues that affect our supply chain.
- Determine and track against FERNRIDEs supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, STEM or similar field.
- Several years of experience in leading a outstanding purchase and supply chain team in tech driven environments.
- Inspiring leader with intrinsic motivation to build and develop a world class team.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes in automotive grade electrical components, software services and products.
- Strong experiences in negotiating vendor specific SLAs with corporates and startups in related field.
- Pragmatic, solution oriented mindset with strong desire to get things done.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.