WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As a Business Development Intern (m/f/d), you will be an integral part of our Business Development team working in different disciplines, such as sales, marketing, and strategy. Ideally, for this position, you take ownership, are ambitious, and strive for improvement to evolve customer-oriented sales processes. As we are a startup, you will have an opportunity to impact the foundation of our daily operations and its culture.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be part of our business development team's operations, particularly customer initiatives, and work throughout the sales funnel.
- Collaborate on with cross-functional teams and execute customer-related tasks.
- Develop and create new business opportunities with leading European enterprises of all industries.
- Learn how to develop new and improve the existing sales processes.
- Supporting customer projects with a strong focus on customer success.
- Directly incorporating market and consumer inputs into the product development process.
- Supporting Identifying and building relationships with strategic partners/suppliers and organizing sales project execution with customers across various industries.
- Collaborate closely with various teams (Marketing, Customer Projects, Product Development).
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled in final years, or graduated from Bachelor or Master program from top Tier university (BA, Sales, Int business development, Marketing, or Business major).
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences, or campus organizations.
- Able to take the initiative, multi-task, and prioritize time effectively.
- Proven track record of success.
- A desire for a career in sales.
- Previous selling or customer service experience.
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus).
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Subsidized meal from the canteen
- All-day breakfast.
- Amazing team events
- Full ownership of projects and space to be creative and experiment
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility for remote work