Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
Headspring is a joint-venture between the Financial Times and IE Business School established in 2015. Founded on the principle that executive development needs to be collaborative, relevant and measurable, Headspring’s purpose is to design a new and more relevant approach to executive development that would be fit for the challenges and business environment of the 21st century.
Provide support in logistical and administrative tasks related to educational programs for Headspring
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of program attendance reports.
- Preparation of surveys in Survey Monkey and the results reports
- Preparation and distribution of diplomas in Accredible.
- Preparation of agendas, calendars and materials associated with programs such as name tags, classroom posters, banners, campus cards, attendance lists, announcements, flyers, and other related materials.
- Preparation of professors' documents such as syllabus etc.
- Ensure that Headspring’s Brand is used according to our standards in all documents following the Marketing Brand Guidelines Professors Syllabus layout.
- Maintenance of the virtual campus.
Required Skills / Experience
- Graduate of any 2-year of 4-years educational degree course and / or other IT related qualification(s).
- 2 years of work experience in any administrative functions in an educational setting.
- Experience in working with any learning management system (Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, Lucidpress, Survey Monkey) or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Intermediate level of Microsoft office applications (MS Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Spanish would be considered a plus
- Prior experience using Moodle or Blackboard as a visual learning environment (VLE)
- Ability to think logically, solve problems, and a self-starter mindset able to take initiatives and set priorities
- Expert knowledge of software and operating systems
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with the team to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team, liaising with colleagues working in different countries and time zones
- A strong customer service orientation
- Proactive and organized
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.