Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
The Role / Position Overview
Responsible for hub management, digital contract fulfillment and provides log in and access set up to B2B clients.
1. Process and complete contract fulfilment requests for B2B corporate, education, syndication, and channel clients
2. Ensure that clients’ access to the correct systems, content, and tools are made available to the clients as stated in their contracts
3. Maintain strict operating standards, accurate data management, and client confidentiality
4. Escalate complex issues regarding fulfilment and client access to products, services, and tools
5. Provide operational and status reports to the B2B Operations Support Team Leader and/or Manager when requested or as needed
6. Prepare, analyse, and complete processes and/or operational reports as part of the general tasks assigned to the team for submission to specific internal clients or agencies
7. Conduct data and process investigations regarding fulfilment and client accounts concerns and complaints as directed by the B2B Operations Support Team Leader
8. Deliver ad hoc fulfilment and back-office project requests, ensuring that expectations are well managed and work prioritised
9. Report to the B2B Operations Support Team Leader and provide information regarding the day-to-day operations of the Operations Support team
10. Communicate, coordinate, and follow up with necessary internally facing teams, particularly for fulfilment and access issues
11. Respond to agency and internal client queries, requests and concerns in a timely manner, ensuring that calls and emails are attended to and provided with complete, accurate and appropriate responses at all times.
12. Provide clear information and/or instructions to internal clients, agencies and agency customers regarding their requests and queries
13. Address all internal clients and agency customers professionally, cordially and civilly at all times, both In email and on the phone
14. Monitor, manage and distribute cases in the HUB queue to the appropriate queues of the resolving teams
15. Maintain good working relationships with agencies and newsagents and ensure that all new orders and renewals are followed up appropriately
16. Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of internal clients or agencies or influencing the timely resolution of one client’s enquiry
17. Submit daily and weekly reports to B2B Operations Support Team Leader to show productivity and efficiency performance records, as well as the KPI reports in Salesforce
18. Provide assistance on long and short term projects from marketing and finance teams providing regular updates on progress made.
Required Skills / Experience
Formal Education and/or Certification:
Candidate must possess at least Vocational/Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
Length and Type of Job Relevant Experience:
At least one (1 ) year experience in the customer service
1. Attention to Detail - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
2. Collaboration - Working harmoniously with other teams towards a common goal. Actively listening to other people's opinion or concern and being receptive to feedback
3. Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in tasks or assignments, processes and requirements
4. Communication - Conveying information clearly to individuals or groups in a manner that helps them understand the message.
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.