Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
The Role / Position Overview
This role will be responsible for reactive sales and leads generation as per the set team's standards.
- Encourage potential clients to avail syndication services
- Ensures follow through with potential and existing clients
- Generates leads for proactive sales
- Participate in and perform special tasks and projects that may be assigned
Required Skills / Experience
Formal Education and/or Certification:
Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any four-year course
Length and Type of Job Relevant Experience:
Minimum of 1 year work experience in sales or client management.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Attention to detail - Able to pay attention to details and to verify the correctness or errors in procedure
- Customer Service - Works with clients and customers to provide information and assistance and knows available products and services
- Communication - Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts both written and verbal.
- Collaborates with peers & network globally - Coordinates teams across department, organisation and global boundaries.
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.